Introducing the all-new GENIUSPRO25, a 6-volt,12-volt, and 24-volt fully-automatic professional smart charger, maintainer, power supply, and battery-desulfator with temperature compensation rated at 25-amps for all types of automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries.
- The all-new GENIUSPRO25 - Similar to our G15000, just more powerful. With the greatest performance and functionality yet, it's a world-class battery charger to let professionals push the limits at incredible charging speeds.
- Do more with Genius - A multi-voltage charger - 6-volt (25-amps), 12-volt (25-amps), and 24-volt (12.5-amps) - for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion.
- Engineered for pros - Designed for pros who need absolute performance and uncompromising functionality. Featuring ultra-flexible silicone cabling - down to -40ºC - with protective nylon breaded shielding for maximum protection against abrasion.
- Progressive power supply - A dual-voltage power supply - 12-volt (25-amp) and 24-volt (12.5-amp) - to maintain constant power delivery without unwanted ripple, noise, and transient spikes during ECU flashing, reprogramming, and diagnostic testing.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates to maximize battery life and enable fast charging.
- Charge dead batteries - Detects batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life. Plus, cutting-edge battery repair modes for 6-volt, 12-volt, and 24-volt batteries.
What’s In The Box
- GENIUSPRO25 Battery Charger w/ Interchangeable Connectors
- (1) Genius PRO Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- (1) 10’ Extension Cord
- (1) EVA Case
- (2) Self-Tapping Screws
- Type A, C, G, and I Power Cables
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Line Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
Current: 25A (6V, 12V), 12.5A (24V) DC
Voltages: 6V, 12V, 24V
Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Capacity Range: (6V and 12V) Up to 1000Ah, (24V) Up To 500Ah.
Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
Consumption: 375 W Max
IP Rating: IP20
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 9.3 Inches (23.6cm)
Width: 5.1 Inches (13m)
Depth: 3.0 Inches (7.6cm)
Weight: 2.7 Pounds (1.22kg)
DC Cable: 5.4 Feet (1.6m)
DC Extension Cable Length: 10 Feet (3m)
DC Cable Size: 8 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 35 AMP ANL Fuse
AC Cable Length: 6 Feet (1.8m)
AC Cable Size: 8 AWG
Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant
3-Year Limited Warranty